Tina M. Babicz , CFP®
- A native of Michigan, Tina Babicz relocated to the Washington, D.C. area to pursue a career in nuclear medicine
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology from Wheeling Jesuit University and worked in the field for a number of years
- Her interest in financial planning began after organizing an investment club among friends
- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd., since 2000, working primarily with the Asset Management Team
- Graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology’s Financial Planning program
- Obtained her Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) in 2003
Although switching from nuclear medicine technology to financial services was a major career change, Tina sees similarities in both nuclear medicine and financial planning: providing personalized care and service for each individual.
An avid reader, Tina enjoys triathlons and cycling, participates in athletic charity events, and likes to spend her vacations relaxing on a beach.