- Graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Arts degree
- Earned her Master of Arts degree from Union Institute and University
- Enjoyed a successful career as a registrar and collections manager at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, D.C.
- Switched career paths in 2009, spending several years working as a defense contractor with Lockheed Martin’s Office of Information Assurance and Compliance
- Highly skilled at tracking objects and the information associated with those objects
- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd. in 2015
After learning of CJM’s unique culture and exceptional approach to client-adviser relationships, when she was approached by CJM to join their team she accepted the position knowing that she was joining an amazing group of people who are passionate about their work.
In her spare time she enjoys spending time in the mountains of WV, being an active member of a women’s’ running club, and participating in races, cycling events, and triathlons.