Parker G. Trasborg , CFP®
- Has been in the financial services industry since 2009
- Obtained his Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation upon joining CJM in 2011
- Graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance in 2009
- Former Financial Planner with Waddell & Reed in his home town of Shrewsbury, New Jersey
- Currently on the Board of Directors of the National Capital Area chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Has been named a Top Financial Professional numerous times by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Has been quoted by InvestmentNews, FinancialPlanning and Lifehacker
At CJM, Parker enjoys talking to clients as well as working with them to strategically solve their financial challenges. When he lived in New Jersey, Parker was an active member of his community, getting involved in the Lion’s Club, other charitable organizations, and becoming an Eagle Scout. He can relate to the entrepreneurs that he serves, having run his own DJ business with his brother in middle school and high school.
Parker lives in Arlington, VA with his wife, Beckie, their young daughter, Skyler, and their dog and cat. In his free time, Parker enjoys spending time with his family and going out on hikes with the dog. He has completed three half marathons, three century rides and hopes to do more races in the future.