Nicholas Mellone , CFP®
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Economic Management from Virginia Tech’s Financial Planning Program
- Previously worked as an Analyst in New York, NY
- Is a former Boston-based asset manager John Hancock Investments, where he was responsible for institutional mutual fund and ETF distribution to Family Offices and Registered Investment Advisers
- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd., in September 2017 as a member of our Asset Management team
- Is responsible for client service and review preparation at CJM
- Is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a member of the firm’s Investment Committee
While in Boston, Nicholas completed various successful fundraising efforts for the Boston Boys and Girls Club and participated in 2015, 2016, and 2017 Boston Marathons. He is an avid ice hockey fan and currently resides in Reston, Virginia.