Nicholas Mellone , CFP®
- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd. in September 2017
- Is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a member of the firm’s investment committee
- Prior to joining CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd., Nicholas worked at Boston, MA based asset manager John Hancock Investments and was responsible for institutional mutual fund and ETF distribution to Registered Investment Advisers and Family Offices
- He started his career as an analyst in New York, NY
- He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Economic Management from Virginia Tech’s Financial Planning Program
Nicholas completed various successful fundraising efforts for the Boston Boys and Girls Club and participated in 2015, 2016, and 2017 Boston Marathons. He most recently completed the 2018 70.3 Superfrog IRONMAN and raised proceeds benefiting the Navy Seal Foundation. He is an avid ice hockey fan and currently resides in Vienna, VA.