Lisa Brandau , CFP®
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Business Administration from McDaniel College.
- MBA in Finance from Tulane School of Business; winner of The Wall Street Journal Award.
- Certificate in Financial Planning from the University of Virginia’s School of Continuing and Professional Education.
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area (FPA-NCA)
- Began her career in financial services on the corporate side at the (then) American Security Bank and the ICMA Retirement Corporation.
- After a hiatus to raise her children, returned to the financial services industry on the personal side at Lincoln Financial Advisors for almost a decade.
- Moved to CJM in the summer of 2018.
Lisa enjoys the creative and analytical aspects of providing financial solutions to various client situations. In her spare time, Lisa enjoys hiking, yoga, Concerts, Caps hockey, and spending time with her two daughters, family, and friends.