Jessica Ness , CFP®
Senior Financial Adviser
- Graduated from Virginia Tech in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Financial Planning
- Obtained her Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation shortly after leaving Virginia Tech
- Has deep and varied industry experience, with time spent in investment management, retirement planning, and insurance
- Former Client Advisor and Director of Financial Planning at Glassman Wealth Services, LLC
- Former Associate Financial Advisor at a private wealth advisory subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Has many years of experience managing real estate properties
- Has been quoted in numerous publications including Reuters, The Chicago Tribune, Washingtonian Magazine, and PBS
- Has authored several articles on topics ranging from college funding to eldercare issues
Jessica’s main focus is to help her clients make the best financial decisions for their situation. She works with professionals, entrepreneurs, and families, motivating them to live in alignment with their financial goals. She is driven by long-term professional relationships and the satisfaction that comes from walking alongside clients on their financial path.
An active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils, Jessica also helps bridge the gap between academia and the working world by returning to her alma mater to teach classes. An avid reader, she also enjoys hiking and with her husband, Alan, and two sons, Collin and Logan.