Griffin B. Baker , CFP®
- Obtained his Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation in 2018
- Graduated from George Mason University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2012
- Established a successful career as a Graphic Designer, but realized it was not professionally fulfilling for him
- Made the switch from Design to Finance, after deciding to pursue a career that provided a more measurable approach when working with clients
- Uses his creativity to provide unique solutions to clients’ financial planning challenges
Griffin joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd., in 2014 as a Client Service Associate, and is a member of the National Capital Area Financial Planning Association (FPA-NCA).
In his spare time, Griffin enjoys spending time with his wife Anne and their Boston Terrier Toby. He also enjoys playing guitar, collecting vinyl records, cycling and cheering on the Washington Capitals.