David D. Greene , CFP®
CEO, Financial Adviser
- Began his financial services career in 1996 with Virginia Asset Management
- Handled in-depth investment research and top-notch client servicing for Edmonton Investment Consulting Group in Charlotte, NC
- Took a brief hiatus from financial services to teach fifth grade through Team for America
- Returned to financial services in 2001 as Managing Director at McNair and Company focused on insurance and estate planning for high net-worth individuals
- Earned his Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) turning his focus to financial planning, wealth management and investment management
- Joined CJM in 2006 and is now the firm’s CEO and Co-Owner
David has always been inspired to help people. He enjoys learning about the diverse backgrounds and humbling stories of his clients’ paths to financial independence. He shares his clients’ strong work ethic, believing in the necessity of fortitude and humility in achieving goals.
Both David and his wife are accomplished soccer players, and their three children are following in their footsteps. Having grown up in Virginia Beach, beach vacations are the family’s favorite way to relax, with recent forays to Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and Turks and Caicos.