David D. Greene , CFP®
CEO, Financial Adviser
- CEO and Co-Owner of CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd.
- Graduated from the University of Virginia in 1996 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Marketing from the McIntire School of Commerce
- Gathered balanced experience over the course of his career in areas of investment management, retirement planning, and insurance planning working for Virginia Asset Management, McNair & Company, Edmiston Investment Consulting Group
- Took a brief but inspiring hiatus from financial services to join Teach for America and teach 5th grade in Washington, DC
- Earned his Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation and is an active member in the local chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- Has been quoted in publications including the Wall Street Journal, Business Week and Employee Benefit News
- Participated in the Second Saturday monthly workshops for women designed as a resource to help them deal with various issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way
- Named several years in a row by the Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine as a Top Financial Adviser
As a former teacher and coach, David has always been inspired to educate and help people. He continues to enjoy learning about the diverse backgrounds and humbling stories of his clients’ paths towards financial independence. David shares his clients’ strong work ethic, believing in the necessity of fortitude and humility in achieving goals.
David and his wife, Maria, currently reside in Arlington, Virginia with their three children – Leila, Diego, and Lucia. As soccer fanatics, the entire family enjoys playing, coaching and watching soccer including rooting on DC United. Having grown up in Virginia Beach, beach vacations are a favorite for David and his family with recent visits to Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and Turks and Caicos.