Fall 2016 Quarterly Newsletter
: In this issue, we share our excitement for changes that are coming to CJM and discuss opportunities in high yield bonds. Of course, we top that off with Halloween pictures of our families.
January 2017 Audio Update
Join Tracey, Brian, Kevin and Tim as they discuss CJMís expectations for the markets in 2017, a discussion on small cap equities as well as Timís thoughts on income distributions in retirement.
The idea behind planning with purpose is based on a complete process.
As financial planners, we believe strongly in clearly defined goals and objectives as the basis for any starting point. As such, we want to learn as much as possible about our client, their spouse, their family, their career, and what is important to them. We believe that the better we understand the things that are important to the client, the better we can assist them in developing a custom tailored solution to meet their short-term and long-term goals.
The process of financial planning at CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd. is as follows:
- Collection of Client Data. Our Client Data Questionnaire is often referred to as "client homework" to be completed after our initial meeting. This document asks for detailed information regarding finances and investment preferences.
- Second Meeting. We may hold a second meeting wherein we have the opportunity to ask questions regarding the client's answers on the questionnaire. The planner will outline a course of action that is specifically tailored to meet the clientís needs.
- Projections, Solutions and Recommendations. Once the signed contract has been returned to our office, the CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd. team then analyzes the client data and develops projections, solutions and recommendations.
- Planning Meetings. When the entire plan has been finalized and assembled, a planning meeting, or several meetings, is scheduled to review the data analysis and recommendations.
- Implementation. The recommendations that are part of the original plan are implemented using the on-going investment advisory services of the firm.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Service. Even the best plan is without benefit if it is not reviewed to make sure that all the pieces to the puzzle are working in sync. Both periodic investment performance reporting and planning reviews are offered to help ensure the client is meeting objectives.